Friday, April 17, 2009

Help Wanted 4/17/9

We are looking for someone experienced in installing Vinyl Replacement Windows, interior trim, vinyl siding, etc. Someone with all around construction experience, the ability to pay close attention to detail, and common sense could look forward to a rewarding career. Experienced only need apply. Must be reliable, have their own tools and transportation. When I say transportation I don't mean someone drops you off with your tools every morning. Call between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mon - Fri. Calls received any other time will not be considered.
443-783-3906


Having recently completed my Associate’s Degree and two-years of diesel mechanic training with additional focus on marine diesel as well as an additional year of welding instruction, I am seeking an entry level position where I can refine my skills and launch a career.
Steven 443-235-8903

1 comment:

My Kids-verses healthcare providers said...

If I had an AA degree with every thing else your looking for I wouldn't be working here. This is why Crisfield is lacking in the things to bring it into the 21st century. If you would only train you employees you would get life time employees instead of the here today and go tomorrow people you get. Compaines here and every where want something for nothing, if you think you can get some one with a degree for a long period of time guess again. The ecomny will be on the rise again as soon as be get ride of the trash in Washinton.
Then you people with degrees will be out the door to look for somethng better then what you have or are willing to offer. Get with it hire those with High School diploma and train then now.